Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Progresss


Excited to say I have finally started taking some pictures for my magazine. I had to go to Miami Beach yesterday to run an errand I did not want to do, but it ended up being a successful day! As I walked through the streets of Miami Beach I ran into two tattoo shops one I didn't really take pictures of since the inside of it wasn't really what I was looking for... But the other one was a success! Love Hate Tattoos is a tattoo shop based on a TV show called Miami Ink. I have never watched the show but I do know they are known for it. I took various pictures of a guy getting a sleeve tattoo but I'm not sure if I will end up using one of them for my cover, the ones I liked the most are to the left of this blog post.


The amount of color in this picture makes it hard for me to go through with the color splash idea.... Orrr maybe I could make the idea even better by using the color splash on all the vibrant and beautiful colors. I am still deciding on what to do.




Sources:
"Love Hate Tattoo Studio." LOVE HATE SOCIAL CLUB. N.p., n.d. Web. 29 May 2017.





No comments:

Post a Comment