Thursday, March 9, 2017

Lingering Over Tattoo Idea

So today I am overthinking my ideas a lot. Very indecisive which is something common for me but since I am short on time I am a little stressed. Still debating on whether or not I should based my magazine/blog on tattoos. I mean they are super cool but I'm having mixed feelings on what other people might think about it. There is just so much I want to write about on tattoos starting from tattoo artists, cool tattoos, meanings and etc. I could talk about people's reason as to why they got them or if it has a special meaning to them. Like the picture at the bottom of this paragraph was by this tattoo artist named Pablo Puentes. The tattoo is so complex that if I could interview either this tattoo artist or the person who got this tattoo, I feel like it would make a great story due to the fact that this tattoo seems like it has a deeper meaning.
This tattoo by Pablo Puentes is one of his
many artpieces and he has many similar ones
like the ones here.
I mean the content doesn't really worry me much because I know if the stories and my tips and etc are juicy then I will catch my audiences attention. What is really throwing me off is the magazine cover and the pictures that will be on my magazine. Tattoos can be on all parts of your body and I just don't want to take a picture and use it on the magazine that will later hurt my reputation. Like I have seen some examples of magazine covers where I, a seventeen-year-old girl, think is not appropriate and would probably not read it. Like this one I found when I binged "Tattoo Magazines":
I am probably not the only one that thinks a woman in a bra and her boobies are out is appropriate for a magazine cover. I mean yes the ink on her shoulder all the way to her hand is really cool but maybe she could've worn a tank top or a sports bra where her boobs are not that visible then more people would've peeked inside. These magazines are the reason some adults and other teens don't read tattoo magazines and I don't know if I am willing to take the risk of changing this image that some tattoo magazines have or just choose another topic. Don't worry I will update you guys on whatever I decide on doing....

No comments:

Post a Comment