Thursday, March 30, 2017

Inkspiration!

While shuffling through Ms. Marchetti's magazines, I found some amazing ideas for my table of contents... Thanks Marchetti!!

So okay, I wanted my table of contents to be as different not only from tattoo magazines table of contents but also just regular magazines. So while I shuffled I found this amazing work of art:

This picture was on the "Art News" magazine.





This gave me the great idea to use for my table of contents since I could do various sleeve tattoos and put them all together in the way the picture on the left is. It will be very abstract but very eye catching at the same time.

I asked my classmates on their thoughts on this table of contents but they said it wouldn't look the way I wanted... Let's hope they aren't right.








Source:
"Table of Contents." Art News n.d.: n. pag. Web. 30 Mar. 2017.





No comments:

Post a Comment