Friday, March 31, 2017

More & More

Guys, I accompanied my friend to a tattoo shop today, which means.. MORE PICTURES FOR MY MAGAZINE!! He had mentioned he was going today to get a tattoo and so I was like, "Nicole this is your chance for more pictures!"

Sooo.. I took these:
    These two are my friend's tattoo.

This one shows the process.

 

These two pictures are of the tattoo artists and the one on the right is the one who created my friend's tattoo and his name was Pablo... I tried to see if there was any other information about them on their website but there seems to be none.






Sources:
"Double Cross Tattoo – (954) 581-6629 – Fort Lauderdale & Miami |." Double Cross Tattoo – (954) 581-6629 – Fort Lauderdale & Miami |. N.p., n.d. Web. 31 Mar. 2017.






No comments:

Post a Comment