Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Lightbulb Goes on...

I have finally decided on my magazine cover. On my last post, you guys can see how magazines like "InkSpired" use topless women or "sexy" women as their covers in order to attract to their target audience, I however, will be breaking away from that norm.

Last weekend I was at this party when I met a lovely girl who had an amazing tattoo on the left side of her body. Her tattoo really caught my attention because it was something totally different from the tattoos I have seen before. I had just met her so I was embarrassed to ask for a picture of her tattoo but I did have the courage to ask for her number and told her about my project. Her tattoo is so mesmerizing that I want her to model for some pictures for me.

I really haven't thought about any other idea for my cover because Sescily's, the girl from the party, tattoo was so eye catching and speechless that I just haven't really thought about anything else. When I said I wouldn't be following the norm when it comes to tattoo magazine covers I meant that if I do get the opportunity to shoot Sescily's tattoo it will not be sexual or inappropriate. It actually will be sensual but not in the way most tattoo magazines are, her boobs won't be anywhere in the picture and she won't be doing any sexual poses. In fact, I don't even want her to show her face I want to make it less about the "hot" women and more about the actual tattoo so maybe I'll just shoot the left side of her body.

I haven't even texted her yet, but I will soon but better charge my camera for when I do decide to text her.

No comments:

Post a Comment