Sunday, March 12, 2017

The Thought Process

I am finally decided. I will be creating a tattoo magazine. I changed my url to "tattooobsession.blogspot.com" and since my decision days are over now my research starts. According to "Tattoo Life" tattoo magazines are for a huge cross-section of people of all ages, interests, cultures and backgrounds. Based on this my magazine is not restricted upon certain genders or ages. Other websites and slide shares like this one reflect that magazine on tattoos are for younger generation, ages 16-25 being the main age group targeted. I have also googled many magazine covers, and they all follow the same elements.

These are examples of magazine covers from "InkSpired" where
their magazines covers are of women showing their boobs or
just being sexy, more of "Inkspired" magazine covers can be seen here.
I will continue to keep searching for more magazine covers so I can get an idea of what mine will look like...


Sources cited:
By. TATTO O (n.d.): n. pag. Web.
Ellen Crane Seguir. "Tattoos Presentation." LinkedIn SlideShare. N.p., n.d. Web. 19 Mar. 2017.
N.p., n.d. Web.

No comments:

Post a Comment