Sunday, March 26, 2017

Color Schematics

Now on with the color schematics...

Surprisingly this post isn't going to be as long or as time consuming as the other ones since I already have an idea of what colors I will be using. On one of my earlier posts I had said I was breaking away from the norm by not using a semi nude or sensual woman as my cover but I am not completely breaking away from the norm. My cover will indeed be black and white with a splash of vibrant colors but the rest will be as colorful as all the other tattoo magazines. On this website where it talks about color psychology, I know now that red is going to be the color I most use... Maybe I'll use red for all the text or the outlines of the pictures and some purple to emphasize and convey "imagination and creativeness."

This is the color chart showing each
emotion conveys which color.

This picture conveys each brand's personality depending on the color used.
























Sources:
Ciotti, Gregory. "The Psychology of Color in Marketing and Branding." Help Scout Blog. N.p., 17 May 2016. Web. 25 Mar. 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment