Friday, March 17, 2017

Getting More Into My Idea

Well I was thinking about my tattoo idea and since I changed my Url to tattoo obsession I think I should change my blog name as well... I had thought of naming it "Inked" but as I did research for the creation of the magazine I realized it was taken and its quite popular. The magazine's website is so artistic and it is actually everything I want mine to be. They even have a section of "cool tattoos" that looks like this.


 It has stories and lots of really amazing pictures... Anyways, I then thought of "Needles" and I have searched it up and it is surprisingly not taken!

I guess Needles is going to be my name then! Super excited for upcoming things....


Sources:
"Inked Magazine." Inked Magazine. N.p., n.d. Web. 17 Mar. 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment