Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Watch Me Struggle Before Creating My Masterpiece

I would just like to start off by saying I am so glad I chose to create a magazine instead of a film opening because if I had made that mistake my stress scale would've been broken by now. I didn't really get a chance to say hello but HI! My name is Nicole but I go by Nikki. Can I just say that I am so ecstatic about this magazine I am creating because I love to read magazines and now I'm supposed to make my own!! like I could literally make it about anything starting from pets to bathing suits to make up or fashion. I have a few ideas that came to mind, here are a few of them:

  • Bathing suits
  • Tattoos
  • Fashion
  • Make up
  • Food
Those are my main ideas, of course there are others like fitness and feminism but those are my five top choices. I think there are too many magazines out there on food, make up, fashion(including bathing suits) so I was thinking I went with the tattoo idea. It is not only a fascinating topic but a rare one as well. It could be eye opening for some people. I don't know yet but I think I will be heading in the tattoo direction.

This magazine is going to be the best though. Since I will be doing it and going through the creative process I can already feel like this magazine is going to be a huge success. Well, hopefully. I will be documenting my journey into creating "#INKED"..... or "Tattoo Obsession." I don't really know I am still debating what should be my title but stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment