Thursday, April 6, 2017

Two Page Spread Base

THIS IS THE LAST OF MY MAG.

This is very exciting but at the same time very scary knowing the end is near....

ANYWAYS, as I scrolled through the internet I found this website that talks all about my two page spreads. This website tells me everything I should know for my audience and how to achieve the perfect and successful two page spread. The things that I will for sure use for my magazine is the fact that the main headline should start be on the left. Also, usually most of the writing should be on the right hand side, and the pictures on the left, something like this:
This was the example on website.


Sources:
Nikola. "Magazine Spreads – Good and Bad Practices." Magazine Designing. N.p., 04 May 2013. Web. 6 Apr. 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment