Wednesday, April 5, 2017

The Creation Process Continues...

and now... MY TABLE OF CONTENTS!!

Okayy so it took me a while to pick out a layout for my table of contents but I finally got it. The pictures are placed in the middle right and the headlines are on the middle left. I used again the same palette from my cover (the red, white and black) and it came out amazing. The pictures that I used for this page were: the pictures of the love/hate tattoo shop which I talked about in one of my earlier posts, the other tattoo shop I went to which I got the artists pictures (Pedro and Carlos), and a picture of Pedro's sleeve ink, I used Juan's inbox tattoo picture result (it came out amazing), I took a picture of my friend Valeria's tattoo which came out better than I thought it would because since her aunt's balcony doesn't get much lighting the tattoo barely showed so I had to edit it with an application that I will later talk about, AND I used my David's, my friend, soccer pictures that I found on my camera roll from when school soccer season was still on to give the preview of Max's Memory page.

For all of these pictures I had in mind to use lots of colors and not just colors but VIBRANT colors. So as I looked and looked for applications to give my pictures more lighting (like for Valeria's) and to make the colors on my pictures stand out more and be more vibrant I used A-HDR, an app that does wonders.

This application is honestly the best and I
thank it for making my table of contents
look so amazing.


This application turned my pictures from looking like this :

To this: 


AMEN TO A-HDR!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment