Friday, April 7, 2017

Idea$ for 2 Page Spread

Weellll, I already had my idea down for the two page spread but now I need to expand on that idea.... 

I am going to be basing my two page spread on one of my really close friends that passed away a few months ago. And yes, I guess you're all wondering why would I base my two page spread on my friend's death, well I'm really not. I am actually basing it on the fact that many students at my school got tattoos in his memory.

I took some pictures of Sofia Depassier(this girl in my school) who was close to Max so she got a tattoo of his number on the soccer field (12). I also plan on using Nacho's tattoo picture, which is the one I used for my cover, and David's. David's tattoo picture I took a while ago when soccer season was still a thing but you can see the tattoo perfectly so I don't need to take anymore. 

Oh! Well I wanted to use Franco's tattoo for a picture as well but I texted, snapped, and instagrammed him but he has gone AWOL. I have also asked around and they said he's even not living in his house anymore so I guess that's not an option anymore. 

Hopefully those three pictures will look well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment